Spring Lacrosse Programs
Boys & Girls Lacrosse Leagues
Learn the fundamentals and skills of the game using 2-3 practices per week and eight scheduled games. Practices are during the week and games are on weeknights and Saturdays. 3rd-4th grade boys and girls play in a 7v7 structure. 5th-6th grade boys and girls play in a 11v11 structure. Boys compete in the Lakeshore Lacrosse Conference. Girls compete in the Southwest Michigan Recreation League. Jerseys for games will be provided.
- COVID-19 Update: All practices are cancelled until Apr 6
- Games: Begin after Spring Break
- Boys Equipment: Helmet, sports mouth guard, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, athletic cup, offensive lacrosse stick
- Girls Equipment: Goggles, mask, sports mouth guard, cleats, girls stick
Co-Ed Lacrosse Clinic
This clinic introduces boys and girls to basic lacrosse fundamentals using tennis balls (no helmet or pads required). Required equipment includes a stick (no long or fiddle sticks). Lacrosse gloves and cleats are suggested. Enroll based on 2019-20 grade level.
- COVID-19 Update: Registration for May 5-26 session is temporarily suspended. We will re-open registration as soon as programs are allowed to be resumed.
- Instructor: Ben Lichtenwalner
- Cost: $35r/$50nr
- Dates: Tuesdays | May 5-26
- Time: 5:30-6:30pm
- Location: Quincy Elementary Athletic Fields