Open swim is a great time for all ages to enjoy the pool! Diving boards, youth water slide, basketball hoop various pool toys and floats are available. We also provide life jackets, puddle jumpers and infant floats for non-swimmers.
- Aquatics Calendars
- Open Swim Info
- Mon-Fri: 7:00-8:30pm
- Saturday: 1:30-3:30pm
- Cost: $3 p/visit OR Splash Pass (details below)
- Spring Break Open Swims: Apr 6, 8, 10, 11: 1:30-3:30pm | Apr 7, 9: 7-8:30pm
- Half Day Open Swims: 1:30-3:30pm | Apr 24, May 8, June 5
- Snow Days: 1:30-3:30pm open swim on ZPS snow days
- Free Open Swim Access: While enrolled in our Swim Lessons
Parent & Tot: Paddle & Play!
(ages 5 & under + guardian)
A special time in the pool for parents and little ones to enjoy swimming and play time with friends! A parent or guardian must be in the water and provide direct supervision for their child(ren).
- No registration needed... just show up!
- Cost: $3 p/visit OR Splash Pass
- Day: Fridays
- Dates: Sept 13-May 1 (Skip: Apr 3, 10)
- Time: 9:30-10:45am
Adaptive Open Swim
Adaptive Open Swim provides access to physical activity, new stimuli, and alternative social activities for individuals with special needs and abilities. Everyone is welcome! Come and join us for some fun in the pool!
- Cost: $3 p/visit OR Splash Pass (personal caregivers swim FREE)
- Day: Wednesdays
- Dates: Apr 15, May 13
- Time: 1:30-2:30pm
This is a pool membership for families who love to play in the pool and enjoy unlimited access to open swim! Children 11 years and younger must be accompanied in the pool area by a responsible person at least 16 years of age.
- Call (616) 748-3230 or stop in to set up a Splash Pass!
- $32 p/1 month
- $86 p/3 months (10% discount)
- $154 p/6 months (20% discount)
Free Open Swim While Enrolled In Swim Lessons
To encourage our swimmers to practice their skills between lessons, each child who enrolls in our swim lessons will receive a family open swim certificate that will allow FREE unlimited access for their immediate family to open swim for the duration of their swim lesson session. Family open swim certificates will be handed out on the first day of swim lessons and may be redeemed for a Splash Pass at the service desk. One certificate per family. Certificates are non-transferrable.